Friday, September 3, 2010

update to my guide to salvage radiation

I have updated my one-page guide to salvage radiation, which encapsulates everything I have learned about the subject as a patient. I just now added links to two very useful articles about SRT--the recent PCRI Insights newsletter article ("Nine Decisions") which is written in a style and vocabulary that just about anybody should be able to read; and "Salvage Radiotherapy for Patients with PSA Relapse Following Radical Prostatectomy: Issues and Challenges" by Richard Choo of Mayo. Dr. Choo's article is a regular medical journal article meant for practitioners, but patients who have been researching the ins and outs of SRT should also find this article invaluable.
The full text of both articles is freely available.

To my U.S. readers--have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments: