Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Life goes on

I'm on the South Beach Diet now, and my gut is much better for it. I still have some issues post-radiation with the colon being a little over-active. It's very quiet on South Beach, except when I overdo artificial sweeteners like sorbitol (which can affect anyone if they eat enough of it). I lost 8 lbs. in 2 weeks so far on South Beach (a diet that has worked well for me in the past).

Working on the Internet 100 Pushup Challenge, too.

I have to go in before long to get cholesterol results. I have a feeling I'll be on cholesterol-lowering medication before long.

No PSA until November. At that point, if it's still less than 0.1, I'll probably stop posting to the blog and eventually shut it down, as I focus my energies and attention elsewhere and stop obsessing so much about salvage radiation.

No comments: